Sunday 6 September 2009

To Begin...

Before leaving for this year abroad I had many people suggest I write a blog during the year.  I kept deliberating about this because I never keep up with other people's blogs, so I didn't/don't really expect anyone to keep up with mine (including myself!).  But, within my first couple of days here in jolly ol' England, I thought what would be fun (and easy to keep up with) would be a blog dedicated to all of the little day-to-day things.  Lists of things I did each day (so I can keep track of it all) and most entertaining, all of the differences between life in America and life in England, which will most likely consist of translations.  So here it is.  The random everyday life of me, a volunteer in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment